JF-17 Thunder will perform in Zhuhai Air Show in China from 13 to 18 November, 2012. JF-17 Thunder’s Squadron pilots have completed the training for aerobatics routine and are reading for the show.
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
- JF-17 armed with hypersonic anti-ship CM-400AKG missile
- JF-17 on Sharah-e-Faisal, Karachi
- JF-17 to participate in Zhuhai Airshow 2012
- China unveils the second 5th Generation Stealth Fighter from Shenyang
- Attacks near JF-17 Assembly line
- JF-17 Radar detection ranges for F-16 and F-22