- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
- JF-17 armed with hypersonic anti-ship CM-400AKG missile
- JF-17 on Sharah-e-Faisal, Karachi
- JF-17 to participate in Zhuhai Airshow 2012
Category Archives: News
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading
AIR Commodore Khalid Mahmood of PAF, dealing in sales and marketing stated JF-17 has won its first export order. “A contract has been signed with an Asian country”. He did not share further details due to client sensitivities and security … Continue reading
JF-17 has been armed with hypersonic anti-ship CM-400AKG missile. Air Commodore Mahmood Khalid said “The CM-400AKG is a very high-speed missile that is very tough to intercept. It hits the target at Mach 4 or above and its kinetic impact … Continue reading
JF-17 travelling on Sharah-e-Faisal, one of the major boulevards of Karachi.
JF-17 Thunder will perform in Zhuhai Air Show in China from 13 to 18 November, 2012. JF-17 Thunder’s Squadron pilots have completed the training for aerobatics routine and are reading for the show.