- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
- JF-17 armed with hypersonic anti-ship CM-400AKG missile
- JF-17 on Sharah-e-Faisal, Karachi
- JF-17 to participate in Zhuhai Airshow 2012
Tag Archives: jf-17
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading
JF-17 Thunder was part of India's Navy Day commemoration. The fighter aircraft was seen on top of the special publication on the occasion. So far there has been no official response from Indian Navy. Nonetheless, we thank Indian Navy for including … Continue reading
Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar to discuss development and service-entry of the JF-17 thunder into the PAF
JF-17 Thunder aircraft will be the topic of discussion at the upcomming International Fighter Conference to be held in London on 8-10 November, 2011. Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman will be talking about the development and service entry of … Continue reading
26 JF-17 Thunder fighters also known as FC-1 have been produced by Pakistan in the last two years according to Pakistan airforce official. This was revealed during a briefing to parliamentary public accounts committee. Pakistan has approximately 30 JF-17 thunder … Continue reading